Credit Card Reviews

Roaman's® Credit Card

5.05 1 Review

Result 1-1 of 1Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Pretty Good Card

I apped for this card last June.  I have a hard time finding clothes in plus size, my size is right on the edge of what department stores carry so I thought I'd give it a shot.  They have coupons, deferment payments with code, and shipping deals.

I signed up for the One Stop PLus 2.99 shipping + free return shipping for 35$ Year I think it was as soon as I got the card. Because they dont have stores, it is just online, I knew I'd need the return shipping to find the size I fit.  It  has paid off big time, I would have paid sooooo much more to return all my stuff and reorder the next up or down so far.

This card is good at like 7-8 online stores.  That is very versatile.  Online use is easy and customer service seems to be US based.  The few times I have called they are on it.  The clothes are really cute too!

capitalkid's review was:

Mar 31, 2014 Reply

capitalkid(1, 0)

Review by capitalkid

Result 1-1 of 1Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of Roaman's® Credit Card

Roaman's® Credit Card is operated by World Financial Network National Bank (WFNNB) for Roaman’s store customers. Roaman's® offers different credit cards depending on shopping levels, such as the Signature Card, Advatange Card, and Premier Card. Cardholder benefits include coupons, special offers, exclusive merchandise previews, and priority phone and online ordering. Online account management for cardholders includes access to paperless statements, payments, balance, card upgrades, and credit limit requests.

Roaman's® is a clothing retailer specializing in plus-size women’s fashion for all occasions. Product sizes include women, petite, and tall size 12W-44W, bra sizes up to 56J, and shoe sizes up to 14WW. Roaman’s® is located in Indianapolis, Indiana with products available online and in catalog.

Roaman's® Credit Card