Green Dot primor® Visa® Gold Secured Credit Card Reviews

• Purchase Regular APR 9.99%

Oct 26, 2018
Helpful but frustrating
dsarg4272 Cardholder

A lot of people are saying it boosted their credit quickly...that is true--my scores went up between 70-80 points very quickly (within 2 months). I was then able to qualify for unsecured cards with higher limits. However, after a few months I paid off the balance and closed the card (no longer needed $600 tied up). It's been about 6 or 7 weeks since I closed the account and I'm still waiting for my money back. The card will definately help re-build your credit but don't send them any money you might need later. It will take forever to get it back.

Dec 15, 2018

Did you ever get your money back?

Sep 24, 2018
ok ok
Anonymous Cardholder

It is not acceptable at car rental companies as credit card.

Oct 08, 2018

I use mine to rent cars most car rental companies put a "hold" of $350 on it and usually you get that back in 4 business days of returning vehicle

Sep 24, 2018
Halfway ok!
BB1013 Cardholder

It took me nearly 3 months to get it. But the card does work.

Mar 14, 2018
Kellymarie08 Cardholder

Giving it a 3star because I just got the card like 2 weeks ago an it dropped my credit score 35 points on one an 8 points in another after 3 months I will leave another review

Apr 03, 2018

Mine dropped 37 points but less than a week later went back up 40 on Transunion and Experian and 42 points on Equifax.

Green Dot primor® Visa® Gold Secured Credit Card