Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

Reviews (1)

Oct 08, 2014
Amazing customer service
Anonymous Cardholder

The reps at morgan jewlers in SLC were absolutely awesome to me and the love of my life, we went in just wanting to see what they had in stock, and after about an hour of looking and talking with the two sales reps at the counter, we found exactly what we were looking for, a two peice wedding band , at a price we werent able to affoard.

Until however one of the reps went into the back and came out with the inner part of the set that didnt have a diamond set in it, and gave it to us for no charge, gave us a temporary fake diamond until we can affoard to put a real one in the set, and also game me my mens wedding band along with everything else, all together it was less than half the price i was expecting to pay.

To top it all off, they on the spot, within 15 minutes gave me financing, even though i have horrible credit due to some mistakes when i was young and stupid, they still wanted to help me rebuild my credit score and help give us exactly what we wanted.

I can see why these guys have been in business for so long.

Rate this card overall