Credit Card Reviews

Gander Mountain® MasterCard®

10 Cardholder Reviews

Results 1-10 of 10Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

If you are a responsible and like to get vouchers to use towards products, this card is excellent for the hunter and fisher. If you are looking to carry balances of course get a different card with less interest (common sense)..

Oct 06, 2013 Reply

This card is issued by World Financial Network Bank. (WFNNB). The rate is 24.99%. You can read their cardholder agreement http://www.federalreserve.gov/CreditCardAgreementsContent/creditcardagreement_2476.PDF

AppleRules's review was:

Dec 21, 2010 Reply

AppleRules(748, 915)

Top Contributor

Review by AppleRules

Top Contributor

HORRIBLE! Helpful to 1 out of 2 people

This Card is awful the interst rate is wayy to high? I wouldnt recommend this card to anyone!

Mae01's review was:

Oct 27, 2012 Reply

Mae01(1, 1)

Review by Mae01

Store card changed to MasterCard

I initially applied for a Gander Mountain store card and received a $1200.00 limit.  After a year or so of occasional purchases I received a Gander Moutain MasterCard in the mail with a $1700 limit and 24.99% APR.  A customer rep explained that all their store cards were converted to MasterCards but I had the option to decline the offer. After the using the card and taking advantage of the initial reward offers I called and requested a more competitive APR.  The customer rep immediately dropped my APR to 17.99% and thanked me for my business. I like the Gander Mountain rewards program and their customer service. After a year of regular use I will request a credit limit increase and have no doubt Gander Mountain will oblige my request.

A10146's review was:

Dec 14, 2013 Reply

A10146(5, 5)

Review by A10146

tricked into Comenity credit card Helpful to 0 out of 1 people

My very first time to buy something at Gander Mountain, I was told that I could get some deal (I think 20% off a purchase) if I would sign up for a store rewards program or something like that.  A few weeks later I received a Master Card in the mail.  I tossed it thinking that I had been tricked into a credit card that I didn't want and *never would have agreed to* had I known it was for a credit card.  Now, three months later, I got a phone call saying that I owe $85 to some place called Comenity Bank  for late fees associated with non-payment of $30 on a Master Card.  I don't know what was charged to that card because I never used it.  I will NEVER EVER again do business with Gander Mountain.

Sep 24, 2013 Reply
don't get it Helpful to 0 out of 1 people

the bank /store had charged something  i didn't even put on their card and had put on another card, so when i get this bill, i  tried to tell them and show them not only had i been double charged, but i had returned something and they still fought me on it and said to bad, on top of they constantly hound you to pay even earlier. Worse company ever and my business has gone else where, that bank and gander can burn for all i care. no one knows what the hell they are doing and they are just bullys even if you do pay on time

Jan 03, 2013 Reply
Terrible card and terrible service Helpful to 0 out of 1 people

This is the most difficult--IMPOSSIBLE people to do business with.

Cannot locate the right place to log on to pay my payments online. They have a horriblly high interest rate. Can never work with these people!

Dec 10, 2012 Reply

Do not sign up for this card!!!  I had gotten the Gander Mountain Mastercard about a year ago.  I began using the card for all of my purchases and paying it off every month (just to get the Gander Mountain Cash).  Well, about once a month, WFFNB puts a freeze on the card and waits for me to call them & they just ask me if i had made the purchases.  This is completely ridiculous & keeps happening.  It is very embarrassing when my card is declined for no valid reason.  In addition, they keep running my credit report and I never authorized them to do so.

This is by far the worst credit card that I ever had & customer service is absolutely terrible at WFFNB.  Not to mention that their online website is terrible also.

Don't get this card!

Sep 16, 2012 Reply

The gander mountain credit card issued by WFNNB sucks! Their website is terrible and their rates are high. I would suggest any alternative.

May 09, 2012 Reply

account information was somehow lost by gander mountain, ended up being used  in South Africa & New Jersey about 5 days after I gave them my info to get the card. Had to cancel my bank card & wait 2 weeks for a new one.

Aug 28, 2011 Reply
Results 1-10 of 10Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of Gander Mountain® MasterCard®

Cardholder Rating Distribution (10)

The Gander Mountain® MasterCard® is serviced by World Financial Network National Bank (WFNNB) for Gander Mountain® shoppers. Cardholder benefits include automatic enrollment in their exclusive Rewards Program, gift certificates, as well as online account management.

With the slogan “We Live Outdoors”, Gander Mountain® strives to provide better gear, performance, and service for customer needs. Gander Mountain® is a multichannel retailer with items available in stores, online, and in catalog. Retail products include equipment for hunting, fishing, camping, marine products, apparel, and footwear. Additionally, Gander Mountain® also has gunsmith and archery services available.

Gander Mountain® MasterCard®