The First Access VISA® Credit Card Reviews

Oct 29, 2016
Waste of Time

I've had this card over 2 years. You must pay a $89 processing and activation fee to begin using the card. I was given a $300 limit when I initially applied and opened account. After over 12 months of timely payments, sometimes multiple payments per month, I received no offers of a credit limit increase. Trust me, this credit card company has no incentives for being a responsible accountholder. I finally received a $50 credit limit increase after logging into my account and requesting an increase. What a waste! They report monthly to the credit agencies but with a credit limit so low and no incentive to increase your limit, your credit score will not benefit from having this card. My advice is to look for other card options. This one is a waste of time. I recently closed my account because of the issues outlined here.

Credit Score
Credit Limit
Age of Cardholder

Sample Size: 281
Data Created: February 02, 2015

Note: Sample data consists of Credit Karma members who hold this card.

The First Access VISA® Credit Card