Wells Fargo Platinum Visa card Reviews

• Purchase Intro APR 0% for 18 Months

Apr 06, 2019
Great for me.
Whelk89 Cardholder

Everyone on here seem like crybabies. I gave 4 stars because i have no complaints but also nothing to compare it to. This is my first credit card and its been great for me. Im already almost up to a "excellent" credit score in one year! After about 5 months they raised my limit. Thanks Wells Fargo! 🇺🇸

Feb 04, 2019
Fast
rfdepew Cardholder

Applied for balance transfer, gave 7500 with a 701 acore. Still waiting for the transfer.. Don't care if they do it now. Other than that it went smooth

Jul 17, 2018
Visa Platinum
DeniseLTH Cardholder

They reward progam is not good, for the rest I am happy: I had my credit limit increased 2 times from the bank-I started with 5K then 10K and now 15K- and the customer service is easy to reach and helpful.

Once I called to ask if they could lower my interests and they offered me a six months of interest free transactons.

Jun 16, 2018