Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

• Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable

Reviews (3)

Jul 20, 2016
Anonymous Cardholder

I've had a few emails from asking to apply.. They offered 12 0% on transfer and purchases. I use them as a main checking acct. my CS is low 600. I have 100% on time payments and few other cards. They approved me 2000k. FYI keep the email (if you get one) usaa didn't give me my 0% at first so I had to send in my offer email to prove the expiration date of the offer.

Apr 28, 2016
Best company ever

Got pre-approved, went online applied and got through within minutes for 7000 bucks with a 794.Like the fact that i have 0% intro until july 2017

Feb 18, 2016
The Go To
NamedJED Cardholder

I have one of these cards, but before the end of the year I will have two due to USAA dropping MasterCard like a bad habit.  I have the MC version of this card and the Visa version.  I'd really like to have the 1.5% back for this card, but a third Visa card just for .25% isn't for me.

Here's the greatest thing about this card.  It's easy to pay your bills.  You can call, mail in a check, pay online, pay via mobile application, or just pay it automatically.  Especially if you have an USAA bank accounts, there is no reason not to pay your card.  There is absolutely no way they can pull a Capital One/Chase/Credit One and state you didn't pay your bill when you did.

The other great thing about this card is USAA doesn't care that you pay off your balance every month.  They just give you the cashback rewards and raise your credit limit.  They do not treat you like a criminal for paying your debt.  Again, they don't pull a Capital One/Chase/Credit One and cancel your accounts because you don't carry a balance.

If you have USAA , get an USAA card.  Even if it is the secured card.  They will upgrade your card after awhile when you prove you can pay your bills.

I couldn't tell you what happens if you miss a payment.  To miss a payment with them is like being the fattest person on Earth.  You had to work extra hard to be extra lazy.  Even if you are short on cash, you can set it up to make the minimum payment automatically.

Mar 20, 2016

I also have this card and I have to agree with you that it's a great card to have.

Top Similar Cards