Petal Visa Credit Card Reviews

• Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable

Mar 10, 2019
Served its purpose....
Texas1070 Cardholder

Card is okay if you have limited choices due to low credit scores. With responsible use, they will report to all 3 bureaus although there are fees that you may incur at a high rate just to own this card. After a period of time, if your scores are high enough, I would recommend finding a better card with lower interest etc.

Mar 11, 2019

What are the fees you are talking about to own the card?

Mar 11, 2019

Ya i would like to know

Mar 12, 2019

There are absolutely no fees with this card. I assume the poster was referring to interest rates , which are high , but not any higher than other sub prime cards.

Mar 17, 2019

Don't apply for this card.

Mar 18, 2019

Wanted access to my bank accounts as well put all my personal unfo in instantly denied changed all my bank access info cs 686 652 654 weird hope there not scamming for info an access to people's accounts

Mar 20, 2019

Averagejo there’s no scam. That’s the business model for the card. They look at your bank accounts to see your debt to income and if you’re managing you household expenses. That’s all explained on their website.

Mar 31, 2019

Why do they need your bank info? Soon as I seen that I knew it was a scam.

Jun 07, 2019

I keep seeing people say they needed to give their bank account information on the application. I just applied and there was no where to put such information. They pre-approved me, then did full application and said they will email me. Anyone know if this is usual for an approval or not?

Petal Visa Credit Card