• Balance Transfer Intro APR 0%* for 12 Billing Cycles
  • Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable

Nov 09, 2019
Great for everyday expenses
SirNitrous Cardholder

Score above 710+ having a account with PNC made paymets easy and simplified everything. Great for gas station, eating out and grocery stores. Up to 4% cash back! Well for your first $8000 in use. If your score is high enough you can get $150 back. Talk to a PNC banker first...

Jun 07, 2019
Not a bad card
RichardF1836 Cardholder

Pretty decent card haven't had it for long, my only gripe is unless you have a PNC bank account you cant pay online. For me, that's not a deal breaker, but it can be inconvenient.

Jun 13, 2019

I don't have a PNC account and I still pay online. You just need to add an external account.

Jun 24, 2019

You can’t add your external account through mobile banking. It has to be done through online banking

Oct 02, 2019

Your right, I had a mortgage prior to having an auto loan with PNC. I HATE their online banking system it's absolutely ridiculous and not user friendly. It was a nightmare trying to add an external account and even now when I go to pay there's always an error.

Mar 28, 2019
Card benefit are competitive 200 bonus
Hbal Cardholder

I am writing this review after using this card for 2 months. I applied for this card through CK link which offered $200 signup bonus. PNC online process was quick and they approved immediately and informed credit limit as 15k. When I applied, my Experian score was 792 from the communication I received from PNC. I am also having PNC bank account for past 9 yrs and i live in EAST where PNC has large presence. This might have added advantage when they approved it.

Benifits :

Sign-up bonus : I received $200 sign-up bonus after 2 billing cycle as Statement credit. Not as Reward Cashback.

Typically they take upto 3 billing cycles from the time you meet the eligiblity. You can follow-up and ask for your status.

GAS : 4% on gas everywhere including Costco & Sam's club.  Restaurants : 3%

Grocery : 2% grocery even from walmart,target.. Excludes Costco,Sam's club(where you get 1%)

Everything else : 1%.

No Annual fee. But there is 3% Foregin transaction fee.

So far my experience was great and customer serivce was helpful on every occassion.

PNC Cash Rewards® Visa® Credit Card