Deserve® Edu Mastercard Reviews

• Balance Transfer Regular APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Regular APR 20.99%* Variable

May 28, 2019
Do not take this card unless you have to

I got this card after my bankruptcy and I encountered a lot of problems to link my bank account. After the bank account was linked they sent me a card with $500 card limit. No one at Deserve ever tells you that if you make the payment in full they still hold the funds for an additional 7-10 business days before they release the line of credit. They will not call your Bank to verify if funds have cleared also because as your account is linked they know that the payment has cleared but they hold it anyway. After making 6 payments online and encountering the same problem I closed the account because the customer service reps do not care about you either. Overall I have Capital One Bank cards and they are 100% better. My take stay away from them if you have a choice.

Mar 20, 2019
Pathetic Service!
Genie18 Cardholder

It looks great, but the customer service is pathetic. My email and phone number was hacked that was connected to this card, and till date the customer service has not given me access to my account.

Jun 16, 2019

Too many issues with the card customer service but is all of the purchasing transactions going through?

Oct 03, 2018
Worst Card Ever
ajacob123 Cardholder

Don't get this one. Its an absolute waste credit card with 0 benefits instead they come with problems. If you face any issue in any transaction, they don't help to work it out.

Deserve® Edu Mastercard