Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

Apply Now
Find Out More

Ratings by Category

Cardholder Ratings

• Balance Transfer Intro APR 0%* intro for 15 Months within 45 days of account opening
  • Balance Transfer Regular APR 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24%* Variable
  • Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Regular APR 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24%* Variable

Reviews (1)

Jun 22, 2015
AJohns Cardholder

I applied for this card and I was told that I would get a response in 7 to 10 business days. I was uspet due to my credit was in the "Good" range a cross the board. I felt like it was a waste of a ding on my credit report. I applied for this on a Sunday. I woke up this Monday morning to an email that said "Welcome to your Saints Extra Points Visa". I was like seriously? Finally, Barclays finally accepted me for something! This raised my credit score by two points. LOL, TU 686, EQ 676 & 677. I have no late payments or negatives. I just wonder why I didn't get approved in the first 60 seconds. I am looking forward to the Extra Point and 2X points on the NFL/Team purchases. I just don't know that what the limit is yet.

Top Similar Cards