Regular purchase APR

$29

4.1

Sep 18 2018
CreditKarma Member

I've had this card for almost 3 months. The intererst rate is a little high, but my score was pretty low due to bad spending habits when I was 18 so cant complain.? This is the highest limit I've been approved for ($1,000). The application process was fast and easy with only a 29$ annual fee. Way better than indigo. They were charging me 80$ annualy and only a 300$ credit limit with no option to get an increase, good riddance to them and hello Avant. :)??

Mar 28 2019
CLI
CreditKarma Member

Has anyone that has been with Avant 6 months plus received a credit line increase? I am only looking for legitimate answers from real cardholders not the fake reviewers on her claiming Avant is the best thing since sliced bread. I have been with Avant almost 7 months. I never carry a balance and no missed payments. Any responses would be appreciated.

Jan 14 2020
Good cl for starters
CreditKarma Member

I like the card it is for poor credit I just wish it would take less then 10 days for payments to post to your card. It's been out of my account the same day.

Jan 11 2020

Jan 04 2020
Smooth process
CreditKarma Member

The application process was smooth and I received the card within 10 days. So far a swift and smooth experience. I well review again after using for a few months.

Avant is great
CreditKarma Member

Excellent customer service the few times I needed to call

disapponted
CreditKarma Member

New card made first payment and will not credit payment for 10 days? Payment from debit card. Credit Karma so disappointed in you for recommending me this card

Jan 02 2020
Fast application and approval process
CreditKarma Member

I applied for the Avant card after receiving an offer in the mail. The application/approval process is fast and the opening CL is better than a lot of the other cards out there.

Jan 01 2020
fast and easy application process
CreditKarma Member

The application process was fast and easy with only a $29 annual fee. Much better than indigo. They were charging me $79 annualy and only a $300 credit limit with no option to get an increase, good riddance to them and hello Avant.

Dec 25 2019
Excellent choice for credit building
CreditKarma Member

For the amount of time I have had this card I cam say that I plan on keeping it. Interest is high as with all credit cards for credit rebuilding but besides that it should be a first choice to apply for if you get the pre approval option. It didn’t start me out with the typical $300 limit most cards start you with. Was well above that

Dec 21 2019
Great card
CreditKarma Member

I've had this card for a year now. Got my first credit increase from $300 to $500. I highly recommend for anyone wanting to build credit.

Dec 20 2019