• Balance Transfer Intro APR 0% for 12 Months
  • Purchase Intro APR 0% for 12 Months

Aug 13, 2019
Good grocery store card
Tinney7980 Cardholder

6% back at grocery stores. Wow. Note. Walmart and Target are not grocery stores. They are department stores that sell groceries. I love the cash back. It used to be unlimited but some greedy folks have to ruin it for others. Pity. It’s still pretty good. This is my go to card for grocery shopping. Advice is to pay off the entire balance each month. Amex doesnt have the best APR for purchases.

May 08, 2019
Good Card!!
cripple2 Cardholder

I have had this card over two years. They gave me a HIGH LIMIT compared to almost everyone else. answer your questions, and provide good service. They dont hassle you on purchases like other banks calling you to see if you REALLY bought that Big Screen TV  and stop your POS purcahse like some other horrible banks., I do not keep cards whertre they question every purchase. The application process is easy compared to most other banks. I have a fairly decent Cash access (vs straight credit) as well .I do not see the nergatives .  I have NOT used the card in 10 months (didnt need it) and they have NOT reduced my line of credit. I dont even need a credit increase I am satisifed with an  over 8K limit as I have many other cards. They DID stop a number of benefits to the card but still has many features other cards may not offer such as car rental insurane. You need a credit score over 680 to to really get good use out of the card

Mar 11, 2019
Easy, good cash back for families
jdec57 Cardholder

I've always had great customer service from Amex, returns are processed promptly and I LOVE earning 6% rewards at grocery stores although I sincerely wish that Costco could be included. <y only ding for Amex is that they are relentless with trying to get me to upgrade to gold or platinum and I am not interested.

Apr 05, 2019

The BCP is a wonderful card, and I used it for 2 years before I realized that it's not going to get me free vacations. The Gold card, however, will someday. The points add up really fast, and points valuations dictate that it's actually able to save the customer more money in getting to where they want to go than the BCP is. The benefits of the Gold far outweigh the annual fee, IMO.

Credit Score
Credit Limit
60+ Days Past Due Status
Age of Cardholder

Sample Size: 1,642
Data Created: February 02, 2015

Note: Sample data consists of Credit Karma members who hold this card.

Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express