KEMBA Financial CU Reviews
Oct 10, 2016
As for Credit Unions, awesome!

I have two accounts, one is a Virtual Wallet Performance Spend thru PNC. This is my primary account as I receive it free from my place of employment as long as I have a minimum of $1k direct deposited.  This account has every type of technology you could want which makes it hard for me to give Kemba a 5 as excellent since this Credit Union is probably at the top when comparing to other Credit Unions, as well as, many major banks.  Since I have gotten so accustomed to the advanced technology, it has made me spoiled (ex. depositing checks and cash directly into ATM, Calendar on website that allows you to update checks written, including preauthorized transaction which can be set as reoccurring, the ability for statements from other companies to be billed thru website, etc.....).  When I look at relationship building, fees assessed (from charges to interest), and the personable attitributes, this CU is top notch.  I've banked with a few CU's in the past (I love the Christmas Accounts and wonderful loan terms), this one is superior to them all IMO.  Shared banking is also a wonderful feature as it does allow you so much access that years ago was not available and made small banking a hassle if you traveled or even just drove around town.

I'm actually opening a savings account for my 4yr old at this CU instead of PNC as I love the rates offered and want the special attention they'll provide to us.  He'll learn to save money and build "smart" banking concepts early in life, but he'll also be appreciated and rewarded for his banking choice with this institute......so definitely a win-win.