Question

wizard112

Your site lists my Equifax score as 683. Citibank lists the Equifax score as 732 ?

Depends on a few things - if you have done a lot of recent credit activity, CK may not have updated yet (it updates every 7 days). I noticed that my recent mortgage check had them pretty close (off by a couple points either way).

Otherwise, there may be a diff between the soft inquiry result (which is what CK shows) and a hard inquiry result (which is what the bank usually checks for)? Probably way wrong on that, but it's the only theory I got. :)