Question

goodwoods

your report suggests I am carrying a credit balance, but I am not. How do I fix your error?
I pay off all credit card balances in full every month. But the Credit Karma analysis of my situation concludes that "it appears" I am carrying a balance from month to month. And Credit Karma goes on to make a recommendation that does not apply to my situation. How can I correct Credit Karma's incorrect assumption/conclusion?

Most Helpful Response

It sometimes take this site a little longer to update once you pay on something, sometimes your creditors will delay the info. However, this site is just a "monitoring site" and it does not really hurt your credit file if they are a little slow at updating something. Use this site as a "free" way to keep tabs on your transunion credit report....

goodwoods

Thnx for this response. I am new to the site.  I guess its monitoring is not detailed enough to pick up the difference between an outstanding balance that gets paid off and one that is carried.  Not a big deal for me.  At my ripe age my credit score is not something I worry about.  It's more that I am curious how this site works, and how it might help in other ways besides with my credit score.