Question

Posted in Taxes

TaxNewb

"Your personal information doesn't match with credit bureau records"?
I've have no credit; never signed up with any credit cards.

I was just curious (it won't let me seem to edit the first post), How would I go about doing my taxes if it keeps telling me "Your personal information doesn't match with credit bureau records".

Response

Hi, I'm part of the Credit Karma Tax Member Support Team you have to be a registered member to prepare your tax return on our site. Please contact Member Support if you have any questions. Click on the Help link bottom left then click on submit a response to reach our member support team by email. 

Thanks