Question

dkk12345

Your opening question says I applied for a home loan in 2016, but I did NOT. What can I do?
My home has been paid off for YEARS, and I have not applied for any mortgage. Haven't been able to get through to Trans Union or Equifax.

What you can do is to NOT worry. Incorrect information is in the Security Questions all the time for everyone. This does not mean that something like this is on your actual reports or that there was any wrongdoing. Don't worry about this, only worry if you see things on your ACTUAL credit reports that you do not know about, and even then, simple errors do occur without any fraud or anything involved.