Question

dennisnfib

your newly designed website SUCKS

Most Helpful Response

I completely concur, and what is this Vantage Score garbage they are pushing on us.  FICO is still king.  Credit Karma, you're going to push away all of your users. 

Credit Karma what are you doing? I cared for you...why are you hurting me with this new layout? 

What were u thinking! App and site SUCK!

This upgrade is counterintuitive and doesn't prvide the simplicity of the old app. I'll be dumping if another change doesn't come. I don't care about the score changes. But loosing simple and clear access to all the graps and scorecard??? What are u thinking? Your user group are chart and data people, duh! Your advertisers won't ike the app reviews. Go look... When the 3 stars and below almost match youre 4+.., you have a problem.... And I would assume some of the 5s are plants.... Not good guys. Searching for a new app if an update doesn't come soon. Note, I used to tell everyone and SHOW everyone this app. And it was told to me. wOM is the best advertising and that won't happen now 

Site Sucks

I used to be able to update my credit score on your site by logging into my banks sites, but your site isn't showing my correct FICO, because I checked Equifax and my score is 671. I know your site states there'll be differences between the 2 reporting sites, but it can't be that huge a 100 point difference.

youngmiss38

I loved your site before, but since the change for whatever reason, the site is completely confusing and complicated to maneuver around the site. The usefulness of the site is gone. I used to be able to update my bank info to reflect my true account balances, now your site shows my incorrect balances on my credit cards and loans. I hope your company is planning on fixing the site again. I'm sure you've probably seen a decline in members using your site. Please fix the site, it was a good site to check my credit.

youngmiss38

Does anyone from Credit Karma even read these comments?

stupid

The app and site is completely useless now, so i had to delete it. No one wantss to see their vantage score, its completely useless. thanks for nothing :(

Horrible

I miss the old format, I thought I would adjust to the new site after a few months. But I still hate it, where are the graphs for our credit score? Now it all about credit card offers....useless website now.

wtf??

I have the HARDEST time finding why my credit score is dropping! I have to look everywhere on this website to find anything. I used to be able to see why my score was dropping from one simple click. Now I have to search for 15 minutes because I keep forgetting where to look. Thank you

Karma is garbage

Yes it free, I understand that but the model makes no sense. It is only good to make sure that Transunion is not reporting any late payments. I have never liked Transunion. When you have a dispute the other "big two" Equifax and Experian are fairly resposive and quick to correct however Transunion is the nether. Bank, Auto loans do not use this model they use the Becon 5 or Trimerge when providing a loan. Yes its free, like a cigarette butt on the beach.

Complicated and convoluted

This new site just sucks I don't get on it like I used to , it just starts to give me a headache  , I'll end up walking away from CK if they don't change back to the old format !!!