Question

chuck049

Your lying about credit reports???
My credit reports as of 5/23/2016 were Trans.632, Exp. 602, Equi. 580 I don't need and don't appreciate your lies just to fit your needs. a far cry from your lying *** report. I'm sending these lies of yours to the better business breau.

Most Helpful Response

Those numbers are not credit reports, but credit scores.  The ones on this site are computed by the Vantage 3 method as stated here and the purpose of the credit scores here is just examples to be used in the process of teaching people how credit works and how to build a good credit score.  Nothing from this site is reported to anyone but the account holder.  

nurserynurse1

Enter Your Reply  Credit scores are the same as credit reports.  Use your brain.

You use credit karma to monitor your credit report, as the original response says...the credit scores are from your vantage scores...Take those with a grain of salt. You don't blame a company for a free service you signed up for.. Read the full FAQ and if it doesn't work for what you want..Close the site..It's free so it's not like you're paying to monitor your reports. 

nurserynurse1

Enter Your Reply If they are supposed to help then at least get the information right before they place it on the

internet.   I am so disgusted with them I will not use them anymore, nor would I trust them to

do my taxes.   NO WAY !

I'm in no way affiliated with CK, but I feel your pain so I will, personally, issue you a refund for 200% of the Credit Karma fees you paid.  You're welcome.

I don't know about your specific situation, but I have monitored my credit for years from this outlet, as well as credit sesame and the free scores I get from my several credit card companies. I also pull my scores from the bureaus a few times a year. These scores are almost always within 10-15 points of all of them.