Question

jhigg1450

your credit recommendentations failed me, Ive lost point by trying, how can i fix that

Credit Karma is free because of advertisers. I've often found the cards offered to me are useless. I don't travel much, yet CK is always pushing air line mile earning cards. I recommend you check the actual lender/card sites to see their Fico score requirements.  

Recommendations

The same thing just happened to me and my chances for the card were "very good!"  So I was also failed by this.  Is there a way to get this removed?  Now the same credit card recommendation is still showing up but this time it's saying "good."