Question

flavorgeneral

"Your account has recently been granted an unsecured credit line increase" after denial
I recently asked for a credit line increase but it was denied and the document stated the reason: "Your account has recently been granted an unsecured credit line increase". I don't understand this. I don't see the increase. I tried to call my bank but I can't understand a word he said

It sounds like you have already received a CLI prior to asking for this one. If you did not recieve a CLI prior to requesting this one, then I would contact the bank again, because it would sound like some type of glitch in their system.