Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

brucecraig

You used to show insurance score but i do not see it anymore?

Link

Here is where you can find the auto-insurance scoring. It will be on the left hand side of the screen. https://www.creditkarma.com/shop/auto-insurance

flintgirl

thank you montanaatheart! 

tonyusna60

I found a number for my score, but no narrative. While my number seemed reasonably high in the past, the narrative with it then stated "I would be LIKELY to file a claim" ?? My current number was more than 800, but I have no idea of what it means.

spirambler

Enter Your ReplyAll it says is there are no offers available. No score. No left hand of the screen.

Vlanson

I’d like to share my story too. Just a few weeks ago i was homeless, i was jilted by my online lover. and he had robbed me of everything i had. By the time i realized i was being played, my credit score was already 458 , i had an eviction on my report and a large debt on my credit. I was on my way to the little corner behind the store where i normally sleep when i saw a fellow homeless person who i met some days ago and he was looking so changed and successful. I immediately began to beg him to tell me how he made it so fast and because i had told him my story when we previously met, he understood my problem and gave me the contact of the hacker that helped him. i contacted the programmer (ex FICO and Experian agent) and he fixed my credit, raised my credit score and cleared all negative listings on my credit in less than 9 days. I would have kept quiet about this, but i won't be able to forgive myself for not helping people who are in terrible conditions like i was. "gmorrison741 @ g m a i l . c o m" is the programmer's email address. I wish you good-luck. Y’all can thank me later. 

Vlanson

Vlanson

Insurance score

How do I get my insurance score?

Past Auto Insurance

Do you know if I can look up who I had auto insurance with in 2007 through my credit report?

Yes, that is a very good question.   It seems that Credit Karma shows less and less every month from when it first began and showed great detail.

Like most things online these days, great start and go to hell fast.