Question

windsorwizard

You show we owe $152 to SYNCB/Low credit card, all our bills are paid, what gives?
it shows we are in collections but we have never heard of this card and we have records of all our purchases and we owe nothing, all bills paid in full each month.

syncb/low is for a lowe's credit card

the lowes card was provided by ge bank until about a year ago, when lowes switched EVERYONE with an open lowes card to syncronicity bank, hence syncb.

and thd/cbna is for the home depot card.

What is syncb/low

I went for free.  Credit check and put all my info and the next thing I saw was I had $590 to be paid to Syncb/cb. I know which which cards I have what amounts I need to pay. Why did this change and where did I get this card from without my consent?

What is synch?

Same thing for me?  Says I owe $149 and I have no idea what it is? Did you ever find out?