Question

ceresmary206

You say my credit score is 771, but having problems with trans union saying under 670
I got in contact with GE money (Palpal Mastercard account) to see if I could get an increase in credit amount. They came back saying that my credit was poor (under Trans Union) and so therefore could not increase my credit limit. Can you please let me know why trans union is typically under rating me which has been going on for quite some time. Thank you.

Most Helpful Response

Review your TU report

Most likely there is a mistake on just the transunion record.  if your other scores are significantly higher there might be something reported incorrectly on Transunion only.  Do i side by side comparrison and dispute in acurate information.