Question

rmasc1129

You recommended a card and said it would likely be approved. it was not and I received a hard credit
I think that you should have an arrangement with the credit card companies that if one of your recommended cards is denied, there should be no hard credit check.

Remember, CK is a for-profit company and the way it makes those profits are by advertising those credit cards. It is your responsibilty to determine the how likely it is you will be approved in a credit card application - and you will get a hard credit check if you are approved or denied. Be aware that no one will look after your credit but you and understand who's interests CK is holding. 

As an example, CK "recommends" that I apply for a card and says there is a high chance that I will be approved. Well, I already have that credit card - that shows how much information CK uses for these ads...they are just advertising.