Question

SBzing999

You need to change my Discover Card to an Discover It Card
You keep offering me the option of upgrading to Discover's It Card. OK, you show the Credit Card numbers for Discover to be "5072". THOSE ARE THE LAST FOUR NUMBERS OF MY CURRENT DISCOVER IT CARD ACCOUNT.I put a comment in a review about already having the IT Card. However, I finally decided to let you know in a more personal way that I have been using the Discover IT Card since last December. Please get this corrected.

Most Helpful Response

Credit Karma isn't 100% perfect (the site is very good, but still has bugs that need to be worked out) as the same often happens to me. I have the Chase Freedom Visa card, but CK still lists it as a card with good approval odds when applying, but I already know that if I were to apply, I'd get denied since I already have the card. It is just something that Credit Karma hasn't been able to fix yet.