Question

Purrs1

You include a Citi Bank Credit card on my Credit Karma account that is or was registered in her name
I had a card I could use but I was never responsible for paying the bills nor did I ever charge anywhere near the $50,000 some in charges. This is obviously affecting my credit and it shouldn't be. Can you please help me?

Tho you might be not responsible repaying it, but as an authorized user (I assumed) on that account? Whatever that account's history/activities became yours as well. You would need "her" to remove you from that account, that's assume if it's still possible to do, as it sound like that account might already been defaulted.