Question

Bfpink

You have my husband's accounts on my credit report
I only have a Woman Within credit card and a Chase Ink (his account ; card in my name) All the other credit cards are exclusively my husband's and they shouldn't be on my report.

Hi Bfpink, if there's a card in your name, it sounds like you are an authorized user on this account. It is normal for authorized user accounts to appear on your credit report. If you'd like to remove the card, you can contact the credit card issuer about having your name removed from this account. 

Are you sure you are not an authorized user on those?  Are they good accounts?  If they are good, leave them alone because they are helping your score.  If you want them off, simply contact the creditors and tell them to remove you from the account.

Combined credit karma accounts

I have credit karma and so does my husband, I want to see what are score is together by joining our credit carma accounts, is this possible? What do I have to do to see our score together?