Question

RMIdaho

You have incorrect information
My Capital One credit card account is not anywhere near its limit. I traded one card for a cash back card, I do not have 2 cards. I have an approx. $400 balance against a $4000 limit and there is going to be a $300 plus credit on that balance very soon. So you'd better check your information. And I have not gone anywhere to get more credit, so I don't know where those inquiries came from, they are not my doing.

You HAD another Capital One account and it is part of your credit history so will show on your credit reports for a total of 7 years, then it will fall off.  I suggest you read the articles here so you can learn about credit, how it works and how to build your own credit score.  That is Credit Karma's purpose.  CK is not one of the credit bureaus and the information here on your account is for your use only.