Question

Tzwifet99

You had something renoved from premier credit card. Got a letter saying i applied for credit today
I have been getting email offers from them since you guys made them remove the info on my credit report. I've never had a card with them. I got a letter if denial today for a card i didnt apply for so now i have a inquiry in my report. Thats fraud. I havent asked them for a credit card but since you guys had them remove it. They hit me with this. I dont understand

Credit karma had nothing to do with your

Hello MR Tzwifeet99

Credit karma had nothing to do with your issue,Credit karma is a free service,that provides only vantage score 3.0 from tran Union,The service is provided free

to help you understand the weakness in your own reports,that may effect your real scores,The information on credit Karma reports, "from TransUnion..   No one else can see any information in you credit report.,  just take the time to read many   of the posts  from some very knowledgeable people. Who will   help you with any problems.But please do not get angry for something the site has no control over.might i suggest you get all three of your credit reports.I hope you stay and learn,read everything,study, and you will understand.

From :www.annualcreditreport.com