Question

lesliecharged

you gave me an offer to re-finance my car loan. How likely is it that I will get approved?
just wanted to know that the offer for my refinancing of my car is likely or unlikely that i will get the loan.

An offer was posted but there are no guarantees of approval.  Credit Karma's site is free to you and me but is paid for by the advertisers who hope to recoup that money through additional business.  No one here on this forum can see your credit information.  That's good due to privacy issues.  But Credit Karma is here to EDUCATE people on how credit works and help them to learn how to build and maintain a good credit score through smart money practices.  Please read the articles (see left side of page) and use the online financial tools so you can improve your credit..