You don't have the correct information on my credit report and transunion does
Please respond to me on my credit report.I just sign in on Transunion credit report and will have 7 days of credit score which is 708 and they don't have the balances on my credit cards and the payments for example the Barclays card is paid 1000.00 amonth for the last 3 months.The balance is 1563.00.My score on my auto and home is not right.I talk to STATE FARM and I have paid every month for the last three years my credit with them is perfect.

Dennis Travis

Reporting inaccurate information

Reporting inaccurate information needs to be a crime. WE live in a digital society now and 30 days is no excuse for 4 yrs of inaccuracies and blatant ignorance by the 3 major credit agencies and then CK just passes it along. It's amazing to me how people tolerate such nonsense!!!

Most Helpful Response

Wrong place for this comment.

This is a User based message board.  Credit Karma does not monitor or answer the questions here.  Contact them at Customer Support.

Also realize that the info on CK is usually 30 days or so behind.  It has to do with the way credit reporting agencies and  credit card companies submit info. 

EddyTX is right.  Not only are you complaining to the wrong people, but you're complaining over something you are getting for FREE? 

Why would you ask somebody else to fix your problems as if they owed you?  Nobody can help you, and you need to do this by yourself.  CK only reports to you what is reported to them.  If there are errors on your CK report, then the same, exact errors are also showing on your Experian, Transunion or Equifax credit reports. 

Go to  There, you can view all 3 of your credit reports, line-by-line.  If you find an error, you can open an online dispute.  Creditors have 30-days to respond and correct the error.  In many circumstances, it's possible to start seeing corrections within 24-48 hours.

I understand your concern

WOW!  I just read the relys you recieved from the top contributors and now I know why I myself am having problems with Transunion.  They are a horrible company to deal with on top of having something like Credit Karma that gives you this page for free but doesn't update things and frustrates you because it shows you information but you can't correct it in anyway shape or form.  I have tried linking account and I can't and then I see things that aren't supposed to be there that are linked.  I don't get it.  

I understand your frustration and concern - good luck to you!

Obviously you aren't going to get help from the top people working at this company either!

great question...

i wondered this myself, a simple explaination would have suficed but it seems others wanted to be pompus for whatever reason. I got that there, CK, is a month or so behind and after that maybe you should contact cusomer service. thanks for the question!