Question

swantonohio43558

you do NOT have all of the accounts that I have!
You do NOT have my account with Chase Bank Ink Card.
You do NOT have my account with Chrysler Capital (car loan)
I almost ALWAYS owe both of these every month yet, you won't show any record of payment because neither are listed on my credit account. The accounts that you show are ones that are RARELY used!
Can someone call me at 419-266-2406?

Most Helpful Response

You need to contact support@creditkarma.com.   This forum is for users to communicate with each other.  Not for communicating with Credit Karma.

There are times when creditors don't report to all 3 credit bureaus. Check your TransUnion credit report @  www.annualcreditreport.com. If they don't show up there, then it is an issue with the creditor not reporting their data to TransUnion, if the accounts do show up on your credit report, but not Credit Karma, then do exactly what Addison170 stated.