Question

Iskanso

You changed the site and now I cannot find anything and my score is lower!!! WT...
Now it is making it difficult to make the comment

My Finances

From instructions posted I cannot find ? My Finances - you ahve made this site very difficult and easy to find advertisers on here .. not good

The Credit Score you see new is the "VantageScore 3.0"  this is different then the "New Account Score" that you saw the last time you logged on.

If you want to see both scores for the past 8 months go to the following.

Select -> My Finances  --> Credit Scores

on the right hand side select  --> Score from TransUnion

Look for the "See the Archive" under then under the Credit Rating and select it.

Now you will see the Older "New Account Score" along with the "VantageScore 3.0"

These are two different Credit Score Models.