Question

Archenine1

Yes, i would like to know how and why is my Home Insurance Score being affected?
I do not own or rent any property. My score last year went up a few times and then dropped rapidly soon after the next year. Again, I did not and still do not own or rent any properties.

Most Helpful Response

But the question remains

I too have a brand new precipitous drop to very poor in the month of June after a year or so of very good, also had no claims (homeowner, I was in a car accident, not my fault) have electronic withdrawal for payment, so of course have never missed a payment, and all my other scores are good or very good. There must be some reason some of us are seeing a change in that specific score, and I can't help wonder if that isn't the reason my homeowner's went up quite a bit this year, with no acceptable solution as to why from my insurance company.

I think the question should be and were by Transunion! I have a very poor rating for home Insurance and I too would like to know why? I have a home, my insurance bills are paid on time all the time and I have NOT filed any claims against my home insurance. So why "Very Poor"? Explain or REMOVE IT! 

That score is for your use, entertainment and education and is based on your credit report, not your insurance history or property ownership history.  Don't sweat it.