Question

coldblood1932

yes i have tried to get my credit scores so can you help me?
I thought with using credit karma I could received my current credit score

Which credit score are you referring to?  If you have problems with this website, you need to send your question to support@creditkarma.com.  There are TONS of free credit scores out there, but the only score that matters is the one your potential creditors see - FICO.  Visit www.myfico.com if you want to purchase your FICO scores.  If you have a Discover card, they put your FICO score on your statement.  Only other way to get it is to have a creditor pull your credit.  Also visit www.credit.about.com to learn more.