Question

RoniJohnson

Wrong Name on Credit Report
I received a copy of my free credit report. Under the name it lists my name, but then under other names or nicknames, it lists my father's name.

I have a few things on my credit report that are not mine, and are obvious they are from him because they are where he lives.

How do I get this fixed? And how on earth did they put his name on my report - as he is male and I'm female?

Name Reported

Marion T. Jones is not correct please delete that off of my credit.  Correction is Marion M. Jones.

Heard this before

My mom and sis have same name.. Happens to them, me I have a relative on husbands side same name mixes with my report. I desputed the wrong accounts, on EACH of 3 credit reports. Then I added a statement to my report to verify SSN due to same name issues. Not sure about how they put your dad on you but they don't seem to be the brightest when I call. 

Wrong Name

My Credit Reprt has a middle initial....I dont have a middle name and it shows the same SS# Now how is that possible???? Every time I get mail under this name I trash it It's not me, anyone know how I can take this off? I see no Number to call here.