Question

clorie46

wrong credit information on my credit reports posted
I had VOLUNTARY REPOSESSION they put INVOLUNTARY. I told them to pick up the car that had been sitting in the mechanic with repairs costing about 4k. that is why they have the car today. The dealer, Affordable Motors in Miami sold me a Lemon from day one. spent over 5k in repairs and engine was about to blow. mechanic, friends of Affordable stated better not to fix or pay 4k. I called National Lenders and told them what was happening and to please pick up the car. it was VOLUNTARY 100%. they put me as INVOLUNTARY and I need to dispute that. I was the co-signer not the original owner/driver.

The three credit bureaus are: Transunion, Equifax and Experian and all of them have directions on how to dispute on their websites.