Question

gizmore

would like to combine all my credit cards to one but credit is sad
need to find a card that will let me combine all my cards into 1. I pay on time but they say my credit is fair.

If you are talking about a balance transfer card to transfer your balances all to one account I understand what you are saying. If you want to combine all credit cards that you have to one card, that cannot be done unless your cards are all issued by the same lender, then it could be a possibly if the lender is willing to do it. Keep in mind that when you close accounts you cause damage to your credit profile and scores.