Question

JasonM534

would it help me to have a closed auto loan with 10 missed payments removed?
I have a closed auto loan that closed in 2004. It was payed off in full without issue but there was a period of time where I acquired ten consecutive 30 day late payments. I'm wondering if it would help my score to have this removed. I also have a second payed off auto loan but with one 30 day late.

It will drop off in due time (7 years from date of final payment) but there is nothing that can be done to remokve it right now.  Sorry.