Question

scorefiend

Would I get approved for the Chase Sapphire Preferred?
My credit score is 698 or so as I opened a couple of cards (Discover IT, Amex Green) in August and it brought the average age of accounts down. no baddies obviously, etc. Credit Utilization ~15%

My limits are
1000 (Discover)
500 (CapOne)
10,000 (Authorized User - TD Easy Rewards)

Should I apply?

Check the preapproval on the Chase website to see what you are approved for. I highly doubt that you would be approved for a Sapphire in that score range, I would not apply for it. The preapproval on their website is usually pretty accurate, so see what if anything you are preapproved for before applying.

scorefiend

What is the score range they look for? 

GreatCesar7

720 from what i heard... creditkarma rates me at 736 with equifax and transunion , but transunion score provided my credit card says my score is also 698. just last week chase sent me mail with the sapphire creditcard offer so ill say go ahead and give it a shot.