Question

Gabethepug

would I be accepted for a auto loan with a 675 credit score and 67% of my credit limit utilization
I've never missed an appoint. My monthly bills is $1400 but I make $3600. I'm working on paying down my credit cards

I would assume that there are lenders that will approve you. Keep the following in mind: Most auto lenders wil use a version of FICO scores (usually an auto version), your overall credit profile will be looked at in addition to your scores, previous auto loan history will play a part, debt to income, time at residence, time at employer, year-mileage-condition of car, etc. If you feel that you are on shaky ground to get approved for an auto loan, look for a dealership that advertises to finance all, they often work with a variety of lenders for all credit situations.