Question

icunvme365

Would adding old closed accounts that were in good standing back on credit report raise my score?

It happened for me

I had an AMEX when i was 18, racked up a balance and never paid it. It went to collections, stayed on my credit for 7 years. After I fixed my credit, i reapplied and got my AMEX back and it took my old account that added a, now, 15 year old account back into my average. I only had that card for 2 years before the closed it for not paying, and it getting closed by AMEX. It raised my points pretty good. 10-20 points I think.