Question

actor55

with a credit score of 734 will i be able to finance a car for 0.9% interest rate

Shop around.  If you can get a pre-authorized check, you can get as low interest loan (mine was 2.62% last year).  Could have gotten 0% for 60 months under the Toyota promotion last year  but would have lost out on the $2500 discount I got.

Score alone won't determine that. Secondly, I wouldn't go by the VantageScore 3.0 scoring system used here as a base...I'd want to know my true fico8 scores.

It is close and if you can get the score over 750 it would help. But remember what you see here is NOT what the auto lenders will see. Typically I am about 20 points lower to auto lenders then what I see here in CK or at least was as that was a few years ago.  Their models take into account different things and it is even possible yours will be a bit a higher.

So you might need a 770 or higher score to get that good of finacing. North of 800 is even better.  If you can, pay off all credit cards a month or so in advance to lower utilazation.

undefined

interest rate

would say you have less then 2% chance on getting any auto loan under 7% interest rate