Question

carsonsmommy11

will your credit ever start fresh?
Want to know if your credit will start fresh after so ling of a time period?

Not brand new, just rebuilt!!

You cannot completely eliminate a history, no matter how bad it might be.  What you can do is take the proper actions to build up your credit to where things are so much easier and nicer.  I know because I was a divorcee, had difficulty keeping a job (tough when owner dies or business closes),  my disability pension was quite low and I filed a Chapter 13 bankruptcy.  Now, I've been able to consolidate my credit cards and have a new card with a higher limit and a lower interest rate, my disability pension was increased greatly and I'm in a senior trailer park with my own trailer which I paid off in 3 years.  

Play with the Credit Simulator program on this site to see what actions would work to improve your credit rating.  Nothing will happen overnight, but the wait and work involved are well worth it!!  

Hope this helps.