Question

freecreditscorefool

Will transferring balances have a negative impact on my credit?

When you know how credit works, you don't ask such quyestions.  If you haven't read the articles here, I advise doing so because I have done balance transfers and had my score go up the first time and dip a bit the second.  First time, I got a new 0% card and transferred the balances of 3 others tothat card.  My score went up.  Second time I used some convenience checks (still 0%) from one card to pay another account and my score dipped a bit temporarily because of the increased usage on the card I transferred to.  But, the 0% interest balanced things out.  The credit game is fun!