Question

JO85

will this site affect my fico score, or cause it to drop if i cancel my membership/
i was wanting to ask, why was i asked if i owe housepayments, or on student loans and etc. I clicked does not apply on those. Why would i be asked that when it does not pertain to me, or my current credit ratings, or obligations .

Hi there,

The questions you were asked were to verify your identity and ensure we provided you with the correct credit report. Being a member of Credit Karma has no impact on your score or report. Retrieving your information on Credit Karma is considered a "soft pull".