Question

Shradhanand

Will this Remark Create Problems for my Home Loan 'disputed by consumer, meets FCRA requirements' ?
I am thinking to buy a Home soon and was about to go for Home loans and probably taking FHA but I have two old accounts of mine that had a pending amount on them and i had to dispute them but now they have a remark on them saying 'Payment after charge off/collection
Account information disputed by consumer, meets FCRA requirements'..

Please advice me what to do, as the accounts where closed 4 years back

As long as the balances are $0 on the accounts there should not be a problem as the disputes appear to have been concluded. If the disputes were open then it may cause problems.