Question

slitz21

Will this lower my income to debt ratio?
My ex husband was supposed to have our house refinanced out of my name 11 years ago, and still hasn't. If I press the issue of contempt of court, will getting this mortgage out of me loan for myself?y name help me to

If the mortgage loan is current and always paid on time without any lates, think twice about getting your name removed from it, it may be contributing significantly in a good way to your score/profile. Do you have other lines of credit that are in good standing on your reports? If so, it may not be that big of a deal to remove it, but if your credit profile is thin, then removing the mortgage loan from your reports could really damage your score. As for your question, of course it would lower your debt to income and that would have benefits, but make sure you know what those benefits would cost.